Renew Medispa Event
Shake off winter and step into spring with the best non-surgical renewal options available. Join Dr Nicholas Moncrieff for our Spring Renewal Event.
On the night you will get to meet Dr Moncrieff and the team from our non-surgical clinic, Renew Medispa. You will see live demonstrations of our most popular non-surgical options and hear from our Dermal Therapists and Nurse about CoolSculpting, skin care and cosmetic injections.
And to complete your spring renewal, we will have the talented Mitch and Dean from The Boys Studio here to demonstrate how to achieve fresh and achievable hair and makeup.
When and where?
From 5.30, Wednesday 12 September 2018. Hosted in our luxurious clinic at 3 Hopetoun St, Charlestown (near the Myer entrance to Charlestown Square).
How to get your ticket
Bring a friend and secure your tickets here. See details of pricing and packages below.
- 5.15 – doors open
- 5.30 – welcome from Dr Moncrieff
- 5.40 – CoolSculpting demonstration and presentation by Dermal Therapist Alicia Green followed by private consultations if guests are interested in finding out if they are suitable candidates for fat freezing
- 6 – Dr Moncrieff and Nurse Melissa discussion anti-wrinkle and filler injections, with live forehead injecting
- 6.20 – Mitch and Dean from The Boys Studio, the glam squad our team use, present on the top tips for achievable new season hair and makeup for day and night. Live demonstration.
- 7 – open for questions and assessments
- 7.30 – event ends
All tickets (available here) secure your place at this event, along with a selection of bubbly, wines and delicious canapes. We will have special non-surgical treatment pricing available to guests on the night. Additional benefits are based on your choice of ticket:
- $25 Standard Ticket: guests enjoy a $50 gift voucher to invest in any of our services, including non-surgical treatments or towards a consultation with Dr Moncrieff.
- $50 VIP Ticket: guests enjoy a luxurious gift bag and a $100 gift voucher to invest in any of our services, including non-surgical treatments or towards a consultation with Dr Moncrieff.
On the night you will be able to access exclusive events offers on CoolSculpting, injectables and skin care.
We look forward to seeing you on the night!
Dr Nicholas Moncrieff and the Hunter Plastic Surgery team
Can I have a consultation on the night?
There will be an opportunity for those interested in CoolSculpting and injecting to have a short assessment on the night. We will contact ticket holders before the event to ask if you would like to schedule this in for the evening to make sure we have the dedicated time to talk to you on the night.
What if you have have booked out?
With limited tickets, it is possible we will book out. If this is the case and you can’t purchase a ticket via the link above, please send a message using the contact form at the bottom of any page of our website and we will put you on the waiting list. www.hunterplasticsurgery.com.au
How can I find out more about the non-surgical options?
Find out more about on our website: CoolSculpting, anti-wrinkle injections, fillers, skin care and laser. The pages include lots of information about how the procedures are performed, costs and before and after photos.
What if I’m interested in surgery?
This is a non-surgical event, however you can still meet Dr Moncrieff and our team. The vouchers which form part of your ticket price can also be used towards a consultation with Dr Moncrieff. We may hold a surgical event later in 2018, but haven’t committed to a date yet!
What if I can’t make it on the night after buying a ticket?
Please see our T&Cs below.
- Tickets are non-refundable as catering and event staff are secured well in advance.
- Tickets can be transferred to a friend only if their name and email address is provided to us via phone call to 4920 7700 before 5pm 11 September 2018
- Gift vouchers that form part of your ticket are for use on services, including consultations with Dr Moncrieff or our Renew Medispa team. They expire on 21 December 2018. They can not be used on product purchases. Only one voucher can be used per person.
- You must attend in person to receive your voucher and other materials.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, including to staff members or associates of other clinics (yes, this has happened!)