#MoncrieffMagic Event – 28 November
Dr Nicholas Moncrieff would like to invite you and a friend to our #MoncrieffMagic surgical event. We are hosting this event for those considering surgery in 2019.
On the night you will get to meet our team and hear from Dr Moncrieff with a focus on three of our most popular procedures – breast augmentation, tummy tucks and breast reductions. He will share the reasons most patients choose to have these procedures, how they are performed, risks and the potential outcomes.
Secure your ticket HERE
When and where?
From 5.30, Wednesday 28 November 2018. Hosted in our luxurious clinic at 3 Hopetoun St, Charlestown (near the Myer entrance to Charlestown Square).
- 5.30-6pm – welcome! While everyone arrives you will have the chance to see some of our non-surgical treatments and meet Dr Moncrieff
- 6 – 7pm Dr Moncrieff will talk with a focus on three of our most popular procedures – breast augmentation, tummy tucks and breast reductions. We will also demonstrate how our Vectra 3D breast surgery simulator works.
All tickets secure your place at this event, along with a selection of bubbly, wines and delicious canapes. We will have special non-surgical treatment pricing available to guests on the night. Additional benefits are based on your choice of ticket:
- $25 Standard Ticket: guests enjoy a $50 gift voucher to invest in any of our services, including non-surgical treatments or towards a consultation with Dr Moncrieff.
- $50 VIP Ticket: guests enjoy a luxurious gift bag and a $100 gift voucher to invest in any of our services, including non-surgical treatments or towards a consultation with Dr Moncrieff.
Secure your ticket HERE
What if we have booked out?
Our events are always very popular so it is possible we will book out. If this is the case and you can’t purchase a ticket via the link above, please send a message using the contact form at the bottom of any page of our website and we will put you on the waiting list. www.hunterplasticsurgery.com.au
Will I be able to have surgery this year after I come to this event?
Dr Moncrieff’s operating lists for 2018 are almost fully booked. We may able to accommodate some breast surgery cases this year, but for most patients including those looking at tummy tucks and combined procedures, we look forward to meeting you on the night and talking about surgery in 2019.
Want to know more about our procedures?
Find out more about breast augmentation, tummy tucks, breast reductions and our non-surgical options on our website. The pages include lots of information about how the procedures are performed, recovery, costs, potential health fund rebates and before and after photos.
We look forward to seeing you on the night.
Dr Nick Moncrieff and the Hunter Plastic Surgery family
- Tickets are non-refundable as catering is secured well in advance.
- Tickets can be transferred to a friend only if their name and email address is provided to us via phone call to 4920 7700 before 5pm 27 November 2018.
- Gift vouchers that form part of your ticket are for use on services, including consultations with Dr Moncrieff or our Renew Medispa team. They expire on 31 March 2018. They can not be used on product purchases. Only one voucher can be used per person. You must attend to collect your voucher.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, including to staff members or associates of other clinics (yes, this has happened!)