Our friendly and professional Patient Manager, Jessica, assists patients along their journey with us by providing quotations, paperwork and advice to those who commit to surgery.
She has been part of our team since 2010 and previously worked in a general practice so has a strong understanding of the referral process and the flow of information between your doctor and our surgeons.
Jessica has a passion for providing great service and to help her better understand our services, she participants in lots of training opportunities. In recent times she has become an accredited CoolSculpting Therapist as she has had experienced the power of fat freezing herself and so many of our patients ask her about it. She has also attended clinical training on breast procedures so she can help patients understand the options our surgeons provide them.
Recent Training Highlights:
- 2017 – ASAPS Annual Conference, Melbourne
- 2017 – Plastics Practice Managers, Working Smarter Not Harder Workshop, Melbourne
- 2017 – Hunter Plastic Surgery University, Hunter Valley
- 2017 – Winner, Individual Customer Service Award, Lake Macquarie Business Excellence Awards
- 2016 – Mentor – Breast Augmentation Workshop – Sydney
- 2016 – Zeltiq – CoolSculpting University – Sydney
- 2015 – Certificate IV in Frontline Management