Hunter Plastic Surgery’s Open House Event
FULLY BOOKED! We look forward to seeing all our lovely guests on Wednesday from 5.30pm at 3 Hopetoun St, Charlestown.
SAD YOU MISSED OUT? Send us a message via the contact form at the bottom of this page to get on the waiting list for this event and/or the mailing list for future events.
Dr Nicholas Moncrieff would like to invite you and a friend to our first ever full open house event!
On the night you will get to meet Dr Moncrieff and our team, see live demonstrations of our most popular non-surgical options and hear from Dr Moncrieff about the breast and body surgeries he performs.
When and where?
From 5.30pm on Wednesday 28 February 2018. Hosted in our luxurious clinic at 3 Hopetoun St, Charlestown (near the Myer entrance to Charlestown Square).
Want to book?
To make it easier to secure your place, all tickets can be booked via the dedicated event page here: Click to book.
What if we have booked out?
With only a handful of tickets remaining, it is possible we will book out. If this is the case and you can’t purchase a ticket via the link above, please send a message using the contact form below and we will put you on the waiting list.
- 5.45pm – 7pm Live demonstrations of CoolSculpting, cosmetic injecting and skin treatments
- 7 – 8pm Dr Moncrieff will talk with a focus on three of our most popular procedures – breast augmentation, tummy tucks and breast reductions. We will also demonstrate how our Vectra 3D breast surgery simulator works.
All tickets secure your place at this event, along with a selection of bubbly, wines and delicious canapes. We will have special non-surgical treatment pricing available to guests on the night. Additional benefits are based on your choice of ticket:
- $25 Standard Ticket: guests enjoy a $50 gift voucher to invest in any of our services, including non-surgical treatments or towards a consultation with Dr Moncrieff.
- $50 VIP Ticket: guests enjoy a luxurious gift bag and a $100 gift voucher to invest in any of our services, including non-surgical treatments or towards a consultation with Dr Moncrieff.
Book your ticket here now: click to book.
Want to know more about these procedures?
Find out more about breast augmentation, tummy tucks, breast reductions and our non-surgical options on this site. The pages include lots of information about how the procedures are performed, recovery, costs, potential health fund rebates and before and after photos.
Can’t wait until February to see us?
Then just book your consultation today! Call our lovely front desk team on 4920 7700.
We look forward to meeting you on the night!
Dr Nicholas Moncrieff and the Hunter Plastic Surgery team
- Tickets are non-refundable as catering is secured well in advance.
- Tickets can be transferred to a friend only if their name and email address is provided to us via phone call to 4920 7700 before 5pm 27 February
- Gift vouchers that form part of your ticket are for use on services, including consultations with Dr Moncrieff or our Renew Medispa team. Only one voucher can be used per person. They expire on 21 December 2018. They can not be used on product purchases.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry, including to staff members or associates of other clinics (yes, this has happened!)